10 Reasons Why Jennings is the Christian Country Music Capital of the World
1. Jennings is centrally located off I-10 between Houston Tx and New Orleans La. Many Christian Country and Country artists travel this stretch of Interstate.
2. Jennings has the largest Christian Country Radio Station with the largest reach worldwide. 182 countries currently. Over 31.5 million logons monthly.
3. HLE Radio in Jennings is #3 sometimes #2 on the first page of Google when searching for Christian Country Radio online. This is already bringing a major awareness to Christian Country Music.
4. Grammy award-winning recording studios within 30 minutes driving distance of Jennings La.
5. Old Style 370 seat theater for music concerts and events as well as a state-of-the-art facility able to hold banquets, award shows, indoor concerts and events seating upwards of 1500 and outdoor concerts under a covered pavilion.
6. Inspirational Country Music Association has moved its office to Jennings.
7. Jennings hosts one of the biggest events every year in Christian Country Music. The “HLE Radio Family Reunion” where hundreds of Christian Country artists and fans come from all over for a four-day period for food, fun, fellowship, jams, and concerts.
8. Jennings is the future home of the Christian Country Hall of Fame to be opened in the fall of 2020.
9. Jennings has plenty of room for growth and expansion of Christian Country with empty buildings and properties for sale and lease. The City of Jennings and Office of Tourism are in full support of Christian Country and welcome it to the city.
10. Jennings weather is good year-round and there is easy access off the interstate to RV Park, Hotels, Restaurants, and shopping. New hotels and travel stops are being built.